Apply With These Easy Steps:
1. Look through the available positions - Short-term, North American, and International.
2. Choose your three position preferences and make a note of the project numbers (SCBCM##).
3. Gather the e-mail addresses of 4 people who will serve as references for you. These must include (1) your campus minister, (2) a pastor in the church where you are a member, and (3) a BCM student leader. The fourth is your choice (supervisor/professor, friend, etc.)
4. Click HERE to access the online application system.
5. Be sure to use "SCBC" as the "Organization I am applying to" on the application form. If you do not, there may be delays in processing your application.
6. Make sure to fill out the reference portion of the application with the email addresses you collected. Your references will get an email that points them to the website, and they will be able to fill out a reference form from the site.
Questions? Call Jessica at 803.227.6159 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.